When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Black Friday 2020 is in full swing and, with up to 41% off some of LG’s stunning OLED TVs, it could be time to pull the trigger on that upgrade.
- We’re big fans of LG’s OLED TV range and they have never been so affordable, with hundreds of dollars knocked off the 55-inch, 65-inch, and 77-inch panels.
- Perhaps the best deal for most people takes 20% off the LG 55-inch BX OLED TV, which boasts excellent picture quality.
- If you have deep pockets, the LG 77-inch CX OLED TV is on offer at $1,500 less than the full price.
- Need to track limited-time Black Friday deals in real time? We’re on it.
The massive choice of Black Friday TV deals is always a highlight, and OLED pioneer LG is offering price cuts on some of its best OLED TVs, alongside discounts on the cheaper Nano range of Smart TVs. LG currently tops our best 4K TVs guide with its stunning OLED lineup, which offers deep black levels, wide viewing angles, impressive HDR performance, and loads of useful smart TV features.
While we highly recommend LG’s OLED TVs as among the best tech deals you’ll find for
2020, they can be expensive. With sizes from 55 inches up to 77 inches, you should consider a smaller screen before you reject the idea of an OLED TV altogether. If the 55-inch LG OLED is still a bit much for you, then you can get some of the same excellent LG smart TV features in its much cheaper NanoCell range.
The best LG TV Black Friday deals
More standout LG TV deals:
- LG 55-inch CX OLED TV Bundle, $1,349.99 (originally $2,100) [You save $750]
- LG 65-inch CX OLED TV, $1,899.99 (originally $2,499.99) [You save $600]
- LG 65-inch WX Wallpaper OLED TV, $3,999.99 (originally $4,999.99) [You save $1,000]
- LG 55-inch GX OLED TV, $1,899.99 (originally $2,499.99) [You save $600]
- LG 55-inch C9 OLED TV, $1,499.99 (originally $2,499.99) [You save $1,000]
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]